Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mary Martin's Birthday

"Honey...It's Mary Martin's birthday next week.  Mary Martin - you  know- from the office.  Could you pick up one of those "girly" cards for her?  I never know what to pick...Thanks honey..."  
"Oi Vay, Gabriella thought...Like I have time to pick out a card for someone I hardly know... Where's my  laptop?  What was that site Eleanor was telling me about with the cute cards .....peck peck peck..  Yeah - Okay- here it is.  http://www.downsally'salley.com/...... Hmmm....This is a cool site..  All these great colors and this Sally character  is well -- HELLO - absolutely A-dorable...I just can't decide which one to buy ". 
A Couple of Days Later............         
"OH Dear, that birthday card  I ordered online for Mary Martin is on the kitchen table."   
 "Ah... Honneeey, there are  over 20 cards here...."   
 "I know Dear, I just couldn't decide which card  to buy, they were all just too cleaver and cute - Sooo I bought them all!  You decide, Dear! "
(That'll teach him)"    Thanks Sally!

DSA#562 Facing A New Day

No comments: